Fixed issue with Bacground Animator Magic instance in Calendar page not working. The update now creates a p7bam folder whether or not the user has Background Animator Magic installed.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.0.5. To be certain, open your Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Use your Adobe Extension Manager (CS6 or earlier) or PVII Extension Manager (All Creative Cloud Versions) to install the .ZXP or .MXP file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Use the Typecrafters UI to create a new instance of the Calendar page (layout 02).
- The system will now create a p7bam folder.
- Upload the p7bam folder to your server