This update includes missing "Arrow" images for the TPM3 Lux theme. Also removes archaic a:focus rules from the TP3-18.css file.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.0.3. To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Double-click the installer file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7tp3 folder and delete the p7TP3-18.css file inside
- Select your TPM3 Lux widget and open the interface as if you were going to edit it
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create new CSS file and will add the relevant Arrow images to the p7tp3/img folder
- Upload the revised p7tp3 folder to your server