LBM Components 1.1.2
Updated to improve page scroll detection in the latest browser versions.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.1.2. To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Use your Adobe Extension Manager (CS6 or earlier) or PVII Extension Manager (All Creative Cloud Versions) to install the .ZXP or .MXP file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7lbnav folder and delete the p7LBNAVscripts.js file inside
- Go to your page and open the LBNAV interface as if you were going to edit a LBNAV instance
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create a new script filee
- Upload the revised p7lbnav folder to your server
04-April-2016: LBM Components 1.1.1
Updates scrolling code to support Windows Mobile (Windows Phone) 8 and higher.