This is a complete listing of all current PVII tutorials and articles. New content is added regularly, so please check back often. Be sure to visit the PVII Knowledge Base for PVII product-specific Tech Notes, as well as mini-tutorials and tips.
- Converting an MXP Extension Installer File to ZXP
- Restoring the Classic Insert Bar in Dreamweaver CC
- Site-Wide Management
Dreamweaver Templates, Library Items and Server-Side Includes allow you to manage repeating sections of your web pages in a central file.
- Create a search engine for your Dreamweaver website
Zoom is a software package that allows you to create a powerful custom search engine for your website. It is unlike other search solutions in that it gives you full control over its indexing capabilities, and there is no advertising or annual fees. It is also easy to use and install - you can literally have your new search engine up and running in minutes. An accessible web site should have a good search engine.
- PVII Equal Height Columns
Make Equal Height CSS Columns without images or hacks
- Link Styles
A primer for making link styles.
- Horizontal Glider Magic: Rounded to a Higher Level
Learn how to beautify your Horizontal Glider Magic widget with curved image-based triggers and curved content corners
- Image Rotator Magic Tandem Galleries
Leverage the Power of Image Rotator Magic and Horizontal Glider Magic to create an interface for multiple image galleries
- Lightshow Gallery Hung on the Wall
Hang a Lightshow Magic Gallery on a virtual wall
- Lightshow Magic Tweaks and Inspiration
Explore a treasure chest of techniques and tutorials to make your Lightshow shine brightly and learn how to use Lightshow Magic in combination with other PVII widgets.
- Photo Magic for Adobe Fireworks CS3
A series of no-hand-holding, straight out recipes for some of the dazzling visual effects you can achieve in Fireworks.
- Optimizing images in Fireworks
Learn the ins and outs of how to optimize your Fireworks images.
- Page-spanning backgrounds
Learn how to make a color band that stretches the full width of a browser window.
- Pop Menu Magic 3 Site-Wide Management
Dreamweaver Templates, Library Items and Server-Side Includes allow you to manage repeating sections of your web pages in a central file. The tutorials listed below will help you to deploy your Pop Menu Magic menu using any of those methods.
- Add ".WOFF" MIME type on Windows Server
If you are using embedded fonts and your server is a Windows server, you may need to configure the woff file type for them to be properly served to MS IE9.