OMM Version 1.3.4
Fixed resize issues in modern Chrome and Edge browsers.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.3.4. To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Double-click the installer file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- .Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7omm folder and delete the p7OMMscripts.js file inside
- Select your widget and open the interface as if you were going to edit the menu
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create a new p7OMMscripts.js file
- Upload the new script file to your server
24-February-2016: OMM Version 1.3.2
Updates DOM issue caused by document.body.scrollWidth and offsetWidth rounding error in Microsoft Edge browser.
15-March-2105: OMM 1.3.1:
Updates DOM Fast Loader to ensure proper initialization on pages running Ajax or external script libraries. Version 1.3.1 fixes a bug that prevented OMM from appearing in Dreamweaver's Insert Menu Drop Down menu.
25-January-2105: OMM 1.2.5:
- Updated CSS files
- Updated script file
- Support for max-width
- Enhanced support for creating trigger links
- Smart-Box capabilities
- On-start fade animation
- Widget market now placed at bottom of page
- Adds fix for TPM3 in OMM columns (resizing issues when OMM starts up with TPM3 in OMM column content)
- Fixed display issue with 0-None animation mode