Lightshow Magic 1.3.9
Lightshow Magic 1.3.9
Fixes a small cosmetic issue in some browsers that would cause a thin strip to appear on the page if a Lightshow was close during mid-animation. Also optimizes DOM fast-loader to eliminate random script errors if the reload button is repeatedly clicked.
Also includes prior updates
- Version 1.3.7 optimized script to fully support Tab Panel Magic 2 inside a Lightshow content slide
- Fixes bug introduced in 1.3.5 update that caused the Table of Contents to not open correctly
- Optimizes animation for the new IE9 script engine
- Now allows animation in Opera
- Added icon to PVII Insert tab
- Changed encoding to allow for images or other markup inside text trigger links
- Includes fixes that Address Opera 10.51 Script Engine bug concerning data-type mis-allocation which caused the Lightshow animated box not to render properly. This update provides a workaround for Opera's bug
- Adds a small script tweak to address a bug in IE8 triggered by the combination of fixed positioning and opacity in the overlay DIV. The bug caused IE8 to run the box animation very slowly.
- Links in TOC can operate even if the show is not open
- Fixed "grayed out" Modify command in the Dreamweaver Modify menu
- Auto hides <select> tags in IE6 when Lightshow is running
Do you need the update?
You need to update If your current version is less than 1.3.9
To be certain, open Extension Manager and check your version number. If your current version is less than 1.39, you need to download the updated product.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest full version, 1.3.9, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Double-click the MXP file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
Updating existing Lightshows
- Locate the p7LSMscripts.js file inside your p7lsm folder and delete it.
- Open the page that contains your Lightshow
- Click the Lightshow Magic icon or choose Modify :: Studio VII :: Modify Lightshow Magic by PVII
- The user interface will open in Modify Mode
- Click OK
- The updated system will automatically insert a new p7LSMscripts.js file.
- Save your page
- Repeat the process for any additional Web sites or folders you might want to update.
- Upload your new p7LSMscripts.js file to your web site. If you've updated more than one folder or site, make sure you upload the new script file for each.