Background Animator Magic (BAM!) 1.0.6
Added new feature: Random Image rotation.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.0.6. To be certain, open your Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Use your Adobe Extension Manager (CS6 or earlier) or PVII Extension Manager (All Creative Cloud Versions) to install the .ZXP or .MXP file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7bam folder and delete the p7BAMscripts.js file inside
- Go to your page and open the BAM interface as if you were going to edit a BAM instance
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create a new script filee
- Upload the revised p7bam folder to your server
19-Feb-18: Background Animator Magic (BAM!) 1.0.5
Added new animations (Multi, Slide in from Left, Slide in from Right, Slide in from Top, Slide in from Bottom, Zoom In). Fixed issue when running 2 or more BAM! instances when one of the instances is on the body tag. Also fixes a mnior issue to do with supporting image file names with spaces included.