Adaptive Menu Magic (AMM) 1.1.5
- Now supports creation of Vertical Menus.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.1.5. To be certain, open your Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Use your Adobe Extension Manager (CS6 or earlier) or PVII Extension Manager (All Creative Cloud Versions) to install the .ZXP or .MXP file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7amm folder and delete the p7AMMscripts.js and p7AMM-01.css files inside
- Go to your page and open the AGM interface as if you were going to edit it
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create new script and CSS files
- Upload the revised p7amm folder to your server