Art Gallery Magic (AGM) 1.2.3
Fixes issue with hyperlinks set on full-size images not executing if the Pause on Mouse Over option was set.
Do you need the update?
You only need to update If your current version is less then 1.2.3. To be certain, open your Extension Manager and check your version number.
Downloading the updated version
To download the latest version, go to our customer service download center:
PVII Download Center
Follow the instructions to find your order or to have your order history sent to you. Once you locate your order, you will have access to the download.
- Unzip your download
- Use your Adobe Extension Manager (CS6 or earlier) or PVII Extension Manager (All Creative Cloud Versions) to install the .ZXP or .MXP file
- When prompted to overwrite existing files or replace your existing version, choose Yes or Yes To All
- Restart Dreamweaver to complete the update process
- Locate the p7agm folder and save a backup copy of your p7AGM-01.css file
- Delete both the p7AGM-01.css and p7AGMscripts.js files (but not the CSS backup)
- Go to your page and open the AGM interface as if you were going to edit it
- Make no changes. Simply click OK
- The system will create a new script file and a new CSS file
- Use the backup CSS file you made to identify and copy any custom CSS rules you may have added
- Upload the revised p7agm folder to your server
25-March-2018: Art Gallery Magic (AGM) 1.2.2
Version 1.2.1 adds 3 new features. Version 1.2.2 fixes a small issue where the root border option is applied automatically.
1. A New Color Theme
Art Gallery Magic version 1.2.1 adds a White Theme to go along with the default Black one. The White Theme was something frequently asked for since the original release of Art Gallery Magic. While it was something we could have taught you to do with some CSS edits, the fact that it also requires an additional set of icon images, made it something better brought to you in an update, so you can now simply select a theme in the AGM interface.
2. Seven New Animations
It also adds seven really cool new animations:
- Slide From Right
- Slide From Left
- Slide From Top
- Slide From Bottom
- Zoom in
- Auto Multi, which combines the 5 previous animations into a tightly choreographed motion medley
- The seventh new animation is called Fly Out—smooth and cool, the Fly Out twists and flattens your image before sending it into oblivion, as the next image fades into view.
And if a new color theme and seven new animations weren't enough, we've also added the ability to set borders on either the entire gallery, just the image, or both, giving you one more way to make AGM fit your most important projects like a finely-made glove.
Art Gallery Magic (AGM) 1.1.8
Now assigning ALT attributes to full-size images when thumbnails are not used.
Art Gallery Magic (AGM) 1.1.6
- Two new features:
- Launch in Fullscreen Mode on page load
- Auto captioning options
- Fixed several minor issues
Art Gallery Magic (AGM) 1.1.4
- Two new features:
- Now you can add navigation links to the categories popup
- Now you can launch AGM Full-Screen on page load
Art Gallery Magic (AGM) 1.1.2
- Fixed UI opening error on some versions of Mac OSX
- Refined Ken Burns aimations to better handle quick image changes
- Fixed loading image issues, including size and positioning
- Fixed Modify UI issues in very old Dreamweaver versions, including DW8
- Fixed various issues in Internet Explorer 8 to support legacy computers