PVII Knowledge Base
What are the differences between Accordion Panel Magic 3 (APM3) and the older APM2?
Prepared Jul. 2013 by Gerry Jacobsen, PVII
The Accordion Panel Magic 3 (APM3) system is designed to be the fully responsive and adaptive successor to APM2 with these notable feature upgrades:
- Responsive -The APM3 responds and adapts to the width of any device and any browser.
- Supports all mobile devices -Supports iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8 and all other modern devices.
- Multi-Column Content Formatting -Single or Multi-Column formats can be chosen for each content panel directly in the user interface.
- Nested Panels Support -Accordions can be nested to create drill-down panels. The user interface allows for creating one panel system inside another panel system. Along with current page link highlighting, this allows you to use APM3 as a very cool menu.
- Modern Animations -
Totally re-engineered and modernized animation engine provides a selection of smooth glide animations and CSS3 Effects and Transitions.
- Auto Conversion Utilities -The Accordion Panel Magic 3 can optionally convert existing Accordion Panel Magic 1 and Accordion Panel magic 2 widgets to Accordion Panel Magic 3.
- New Style Themes -The APM3 system offers 9 entirely new style themes.
- Modernized Themes -All existing APM2 themes have been thoroughly modernized.
Upgrade pricing for APM2 users is available.
Back to the questions list