Buy ($95) | Upgrade from PMM2 ($65) | Examples | User Guide | CSS Guide | Tutorials
Pop Menu Magic 3
From the Leader in Responsive Tools for Dreamweaver
Features that are unmatched, Dreamweaver automation that is unprecedented, and refinement that is unrivaled. Put it all together and you have the ultimate menu building tool.
Supports Windows and Mac systems running Dreamweaver MX, MX2004, 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2016, CC 2017. For installation tips, please see Using PVII Extensions in Dreamweaver CC...
- Responsive and Mobile-Ready
- Fixed Position on Scroll Option. When the menu is scrolled to the top edge of the window, it becomes fixed so that it is always in view. This feature automatically turns off for smartphones to preserve important vertical space.
- Phone conversion to an Accordion or Jump menu format
- Automated interface (UI) inside Dreamweaver
- Auto Converter to update existing PMM1 or PMM2 menus
- Auto Converter for DMM Menus
- Auto Converter for any list-based menu, including jQuery or Spry menus
- Easy Alignment options (left, right, or centered)
- Window or menu edge detection
- Easy integration into Affinity or Page Builder Magic 2 pages
- Insert Multiple menus on a page
- Included Breadcrumb Trail Builder (example in footer)
- 8 thoroughly modern CSS style themes
- Root menus can be either horizontal or vertical
- CSS3 linear gradients used in place of background images
- Optionally set rounded corners, transparency, or box-shadows in UI
- Automatically highlights current page link
- 9 Animation options
- Advanced CSS3-based menu animations
- Add images to menus
- Add non-link titles to sub-menus
The Main PMM3 UI
You can automatically convert PMM1, PMM2, or DMM menus to PMM3.
Easily add a PMM3-driven breadcrumb trail to your pages.
Pop Menu Magic 3 employs the concept of progressive enhancement. We start with well-formed code that displays all content in all devices. Then we use CSS 3 for rounded corners, shadows, animated transitions and transformations and to reflow and optimize the layout based on browser width and device type. These effects are deployed in ways that enhance modern browsers and devices while assuring an attractive and accessible presentation in older browsers.