Pop Menu Magic 2
When it comes to something as important as site navigation, make no compromise. Make it Pop Menu Magic 2.
Automate the creation and management of multi-level or single-level CSS-based menus. Add as many menus to the same page as you like in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
"Not only does PMM2 offer new features such as transparent images, directional choices for submenus (left, right, down or up) and animation, but multiple instances of PMM2 on the same page are no problem. Another fantastic menu tool from PVII."
Peggie Brown–Beta Tester
"It's beautiful the way PMM2 degrades perfectly for browsers that do not support the CSS features being used. I never have to worry about someone with an older browser version getting a bad experience. You do the work so that we don't have to. Thanks."
Derren Whiteman–Beta Tester
"Like everything Project Seven makes, PMM2 works flawlessly, looks fabulous, and makes the designer appear god-like."
Lisa Firke–Beta Tester
PVII Pop Menu Magic 2 Features Overview:
- An automated interface in which to create, configure, and manage your menu
- Insert Multiple menus on a page—either horizontal, vertical, or any combination
- Each menu can use a separate style theme.
- 12 style themes included, each one in both a horizontal and a vertical version
- 2 CSS 3 enabled themes with curved corners and drop shadows
- Position flyout menus to the left or right of the root
- Auto center horizontal menus
- Advanced menu positioning options
- Supports image-based links with multi-state swapping on any menu level
- Supports custom styling for individual menu items or sections
- Auto and advanced current marking for "you are here" link highlighting
- Menu animation options
- Open Sub-menus upwards
- Auto edge detection to keep menus inside the visible window
- Menu timers to enable normal mouse movement, even at a diagonal, without having the menu snap shut prematurely
- Search-engine friendly
- Supports Apple iPhone, iPod, and iPad
- PDF User Guide
- Free Unlimited Support
The Pop Menu Magic 2 user interface is accessible from the Insert or Modify menus inside Dreamweaver, or via an icon on the Insert Bar, and fully automates the menu-creation and management processes.
Pop Menu Magic 2 Style Theme Example Pages
Pop Menu Magic 2 comes with 10 CSS Style Themes. Each Style Theme has both vertical and horizontal versions. See the examples now...
- Dreamweaver MX through Dreamweaver CS6 (and up)
- Fireworks MX or higher is recommended for easy background image editing
To qualify for the $65 upgrade version you must own the first edition of Pop Menu Magic, which include the version numbers 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.0.6, or 1.0.7.
Pop Menu Magic 2 supports the following browsers:
- IE6 and higher (degrades well in older versions)
- Opera Mobile
- iPod Touch
Other browsers based on the rendering engines of the above browsers, such as Google Chrome, are also supported. Legacy browsers degrade with grace.