Buy ($95) | Examples | User Guide | CSS Guide | Tutorials
Horizontal Mega Menu Magic
From the Leader in Responsive Tools for Dreamweaver
Features that are unmatched, Dreamweaver automation that is unprecedented, and refinement that is unrivaled. Put it all together and you have the ultimate mega menu building tool.
Supports Windows and Mac systems running Dreamweaver MX, MX2004, 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2016, CC 2017. For installation tips, please see Using PVII Extensions in Dreamweaver CC...
- Responsive and Mobile-Ready
- New with Version 1.1.9: Fixed Position on Scroll Option. When the menu is scrolled to the top edge of the window, it becomes fixed so that it is always in view. This feature automatically turns off for smartphones to preserver important vertical space.
- Automated interface (UI) inside Dreamweaver
- Configure Mega sub-menus with multiple columns and rows
- Add any type of content or images to your sub-menus
- Classic menu option for traditional drop-down
- Easy root alignment options (left, right, or centered)
- Easy mega sub-menu width options
- Easy integration into Affinity or Page Builder Magic 2 pages
- Insert Multiple menus on a page
- 4 thoroughly modern CSS style themes, each with multiple design options
- CSS3 linear gradients used in place of background images
- Optionally set rounded corners, transparency, or box-shadows in UI
- Optionally remove root background colors for seamless integration into existing menu containers
- Automatically highlights current page link
- 6 Animation options
- Advanced CSS3-based menu animations
The Main UI
MGM employs the concept of progressive enhancement. We start with well-formed code that displays all content in all devices. Then we use CSS 3 for rounded corners, shadows, animated transitions and transformations and to reflow and optimize the layout based on browser width and device type. These effects are deployed in ways that enhance modern browsers and devices while assuring an attractive and accessible presentation in older browsers.