Lightshow Magic tweaks and inspirations
These examples are meant to illustrate some interesting and useful ways to tweak your Lightshows. Some of them contain instructions, while others are simply examples. To see how an example was made, examine the source code and the CSS files and look for the changes. If you need help, log on to our PVIIWEBDEV newsgroup and start a discussion.
Lightshows and PVII Widgets
PVII Widgets can be perfect containers for your Lightshows. Let's see how that works...
- Lightshows in Elevator Panel Magic
- Lightshows in Accordion Panel Magic
- Lightshows in Glide Panel Magic
- Lightshows in Tab Panel Magic
- Lightshows in Horizontal Glider Magic
- Lightshows in Horizontal Scroller Magic
Lightshow Wallhanging Gallery: Deploy Lightshow in a virtual room with 3 groupings of wall frames.
Lightshow comes with a suite of Behaviors to control various actions.
- Launch TOC Independently: Launch the TOC first so your users can launch the Lightshow by clicking a TOC entry. The TOC will remain open until the Lightshow is closed
- Launch Lightshow from a Text or Image Link: Hide the Thumbnails and Launch the Lightshow from a link that is not part of your Lightshow.
Lightshow Magic can be deployed with minimal features.