The scoop on Flex Grid Magic...
Flex Grid Magic harnesses the unique power of the CSS Flexbox specification to create flexible, adaptive, and responsive grids. FGM grids render in a masonry type configuration—a web-based rendition of a masterfully built stone wall, where each piece is uniquely sized and set perfectly, lending strength to the overall structure. It's both symmetrical and asymmetrical at the same time.
The FGM UI is designed to automate the process of building grids that are ideally suited to the following tasks:
- A grid of thumbnails that can easily be made to interface with a gallery tool such as Magic Box
- A roster of employers or team members
- A calendar of events
- An adaptive portal page
- And so much more...
There are no words to adequately describe the power packed inside this tool. Let the features speak for themselves...
- Visual user interface (UI) inside Dreamweaver.
- Set Flex Width Basis globally and per box.
- Set Flex Width Basis to be a percentage of image width.
- Set style theme, borders, border radius, shadow, and padding options globally.
- Vertically center box content per box or for all boxes.
- Assign user classes globally, per box, per image, and per content area.
- Use the Fit Image to Box option and your image will completely fill the box as a background. Set per box or all boxes.
- Set content inline or as an overlay for each box or for all boxes.
- There are three components to each box, with each being optional: Top Content, Image, Bottom Content.
- Boxes do not have to contain an image. Use the Top Content box to house content for a content-only box. You can add any type of content you want.
- Content areas are fully editable in Dreamweaver Design View.
- Set alignment for top and bottom content areas per box, or for all boxes.
- Use the handy command buttons atop the Box List to add, delete, or move boxes.
- Use the Import Images command button to import a complete folder of images.
- Use FGM with Pop Box Magic to launch popup boxes from images or links inside your grid.
- Use the Magic Box Trigger UI to assign Magic Box links to the images in your grid.
Enough? If you think of a feature you'd like to see, shoot us an email and we'll let you know if its feasible.
Fully-Automated UI in Dreamweaver...
Works on Windows and Mac systems running Dreamweaver MX, MX2004, 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015